Monday 21 March 2011

Finishing line - the course is run

Completion
Well, it's lovely to get here.  Having stalled badly at Endnote and Zotero, my completion of the programme was in some doubt, but I have made it and feel all the finisher's adrenalin. Thanks to the 23 Things team.

Enjoyment and Continuity
I have really enjoyed the programme, particularly the blogging incorporating superb pictures from Flickr - not, alas, taken by me.  Firefox is my default browser, iGoogle is set as my home page and I will continue with both and using RSS feeds to keep up to date

Start/Finish Line by Paul Robert Lloyd, on FlickrLukewarm
Facebook still causes me privacy worries, and I think I would rather my photos were on Flickr.  Tweeting leaves me a bit cold: if I follow people with sufficiently interesting lives, real life looks rather pedestrian. The Pandora effect as experienced after watching Avatar.  Note to self - find a good, online therapist to deal with inferiority complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment