Tuesday 22 February 2011

Things 11 & 12 - stare into my inkblot

ink-stain-texture-9 by designshard, on Flickr
Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License  by  designshard

Chose this image because it is lovely, and I wish I had taken this picture.

Have now tweeted and retweeted and messaged, but find it all a little clunky and nothing like the immersive, easy, intuitive world I was expecting.  Still perseverance may overcome this - let's see.

Facebook as ever is schizophrenic, useful for libraries, and for personal posts if your privacy is something you are prepared to barter for ease of access. However if you want control, you must prepare yourself for a long vigilant watch over settings, which will flip to default when things are updated.  As default is "everyone", you will find that your privacy is gradually eroded.


Slightly concerned about how far behind I am, in 23 things terms, finding each week is taking me a very long time, and many unfamiliar technologies to go.

1 comment:

  1. I see a tiny bird keeping a massive egg warm (from the "birds-eye" view)

    ReplyDelete